Saturday, April 18, 2009

memory part 1

PS : IT IS GOING TO BE A LONG POST.


Just now my daddy on the music that the choir sang in MPO three years ago. Sometimes feel that time passed very fast, sometimes you would never even realiese that it has been such a long time. I should say that my life in the choir is the best time that i had ever had. I ended my choir life when I was form four although I still go back sometimes with some help. First love also started there. Can you imagine how much memory I had there and the memory will stay with me? From there, I grew up.

I join the choir when I was form 1. The first day of choir, my mother force me to go, I cried. (think also feel shame) But soon I fall in love with it. May be not fall in love yet but it is a every week rountine to be there. I like this guy (Jon) when I was going the first trip with the choir, Montana USA. Started with admire him, how is he able to mix with other people so well, smile, bring happiness and jokes. We are all the same age, but yet we have different attitude towards communication. After that, he was not that active any more in the choir. We have no conversation together, maybe not even one. But still I like him. Funny right?

There started our conversation, knowing each other, talking to each other, started understanding each other only when I was form 3. We was working hard for the next performance as the older one had leave us. Being independent in singing is impossible in the choir as we help each other ti make into one voice and also strongthen our relationship between choir member. From there, I get to know my best friend Tim too.

to be con...

No comments: