Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back from MIA (to be continue)

I spend time reading all my post last time that I started writing during foundation until now..Although I don't write often now, but memory will always be with us.. So blogging will just help you to recall how much thing that happen during the year though I not writing about daily life.

I personally like to write about the feeling of being alone and being together with the person or thinking of someone though it might not be me or may be happen sum times ago.. For example, I notice I write a lots about my first love. I think as my closer friend they always listen to lame story. It might be lame but then those are all something that is the process fo making you grew, to be more mature, to be a better person.

May be because the first love really give me a lot of memory and sorrow that make me someone today. I will continue my love story here. Well... I hope if you do read my blog please bear with me.. Hehe...

For this yeaar....

I hope..


I can pass with flying color




Find the right one and remain





Friends remain as long as possible


No comments: