Sunday, March 9, 2008

Love story. - one -

The guy I love so much but he is not even my one day boyfriend....

The story began as we are in the same choir. When we go to Montana, I was a very quite girl. I don't really talk with other people. So may be that is the reason he don't even know me. Don't know since when I was attracted by him and started to pay attention on this bright little guy. He is same age as me, but he has something that i don't have(a sense of joyfulness) He is a very polite guy. I think some of the girl also like him. Although he didn't see me because I m not that preety so my heart don't allow me to tell him. After Montana trip, many of the old member quit so our director got no choice but to train us up. He start to notice me although we still don't know each other well.

2005 is consider the best year I would say. It is can be the bigger improvement among both of us. but then in the end he still can't like me but other girl in the choir. He quit the choir few times when our music director scolded him badly. He comes back at the end. According to him the music director asked him to join back but then to his dad is I asked him to go back. Gods know how much times i argue with him to ask him back. When we go Melaka to sing, many thing happen. For knowing for around 4 years, i know he don't bring extra food for himself and even his sisters. i am right. After performance, I called his sister to call him to call me. I don't know why but i m sure i m scare to call him maybe i m afraid that i would hear the girl voice i think. I hate to see that girl is closer to him then i am. The first day in Melaka after the sideseeing, I asked him to come over to my room. I give him the present I bought for years but didn't give to him. and friendly speaking he sleep in the girl's room that night. My heart broke.

We went to Penang after that. All of us stay in the dormitory where all girls and guys sleep together. There is also a apartment provide for the parents. Most of us go to the apartment and have our bath because of the hot water provided. The girl's mother is there so she always go there turn out he got a lot of time to be alone. I have notice he is not happy since the day we arrive penang but I didn't say any thing as I know that i don't want to force him to tell me but willingly to let me know. Noon time, all of us were resting in the dormitory. His younger sister and me was laying there he join in after that. He ask me whether he can tell me any thing. I say is up to you. He say if he say i don't angry. He ask me to guess a four letter word. " about what " i ask. He say about he and that girl. ................... We went for dinner that night in the bus he sat alone. He was not smiling as usual, so i went to ' disturb ' him. He told me about the kiss they have but then the girl say sorry after that. I don't know what to talk to him because is very sensetive. So i say it might be a accident but he say that they kissed for 3 times. After dinner we went back, he was at the balcony alone i went talk to him again. He told me about he and that girl. I don't know how to answer him also. The following day is the day I take my PMR result which is not very good . Early morning I and the choir member go down to the beach so by 730 that morning I did the first morning call. I walk to his bed and saw that he is cold as his bed is near to the beach so I woke him up and ask him to sleep my bed. After that I went to bath while he and that girl walk down. They really look like a couple. Tim come over and ask for my result. I really understand he is concern but then I don't want to know yet. After when i know my result I cry and told Tim. He? He is not even concern. At that time I decide not to tell him. We go back to KL around 4 midnight that day.

At the same day afternoon my family and his family go camping together for christmas for 3 days. I can say that 3 days is the best memory I had at that time, the sweetest dream.

To Be Continued..............

No comments: