Sunday, March 9, 2008

What is love..?

I don't know what is the meaning of love la.. It is about being together or it is about how much a person understand you. For me i think love is just some one to understand each and other. When your hobby and have different interest with other partner you can't stay together for a long times because without common interest you won't have any thing to talk whenever we meet up. That is what i believes and because of that my relationship with my boyfriend never last long.

1 comment:

- _ - Brian - _ - BrotherBear - _ - BrotherHusky - _ - said...

Well too bad for you~~ U seem unable to retain a relationship for long~~But that is beside the point...

Love in my opinion is:
i. Understanding each other deeply
ii.Honesty between each other~
iii.Space between lovers
iv.em....(anything)
v. Hmm~~~ I thought i knew more but duno wad to write d~~
Heheheh~~ Hope this is enough~~