Thursday, June 5, 2008

badminton is like Love

Every thing started by a mistake as every thing is starting too fast. In only a few times badminton together , after the first time we play badminton besides know each other 3 day later for some reason we got together. That why.....we feel tense up i think. Now we are even more stranger just like I had never knew him in my life. I really hope that I didn't started the game together with him and all this wouldn't happen. I will still be the same like before. Our relationship is like a badminton game that we always play. Started fast and also ended fast!!! When the final comes, if we lose there is the end of all our relationship too but the opposite if we won the gameyou will get a whole world. Sometimes a badminton game is a game that is dangerous as it might also gamble the feeling.

1 comment:

- _ - Brian - _ - BrotherBear - _ - BrotherHusky - _ - said...

If u ever need to talk abt it dun forget u gt a bro here~~ ^^v

=D