Thursday, October 9, 2008

Found out

Today I look back to the album that my choir and I went to the trip in South Africa to sing. I think that is the best memory I ever had with the person I have like for 4 years at least. We didn't last. Can you imagine that a guy you have like for years and finally asking for couple but just breaking up within one day??

But today I notice something that I don't know is I being blind for the years or is because my eyes only look at that guy that I like or even I am being sensetive. I notice that I have never notice that he is always beside me, helping me , protecting me. He have never leave me alone.

I don't know any thing but I thank him for taking care of me and also caring for me but I appreciate although is 2 years later I notice.

Thanks Ng

No comments: