Thursday, October 9, 2008

long time...

I know this two guys in the year of 2005. They are also old members like me but they stop for a while until 2005. They join.
We are all the bass singer for the choir and that is also what make us closer in the year of 2006 as in 2006 there is only three of us in the bass part. That year we went to South Africa. One of the guy is a guy that I have like for around 4 years and the other one was Ng, my best friend. Obviously I have tried hard to make the guy that I like like me, Ng help me a lots. He also help to push that guy to like me. At the end on his help we become a couple but didn't last for even a day. After that when I tell him we break, he was angry with that guy for not appreciating me. He ask for couple when we are back here. That is the time when I know he like me.
But till today only I found out that he have never leave me alone during our trip or even singing unless for certain family issue. No matter in taking picture or in helping me taking care one of the member which is so called my daughter, without complain he did it. And now "my daughter" have admitted him as her daddy.

No comments: