Sunday, October 17, 2010

early birthday celebration with KFC




Without my mother,days seems so miserable for us a bit,we still continue is just that is no solution some time. My birthday is just round the corner,first time celebrating my birthday without my mother. 2010-10-20 and I m 20. What a nice number,but a number I would remember for life.

On thursday night,my dad brought me and my sister to eat KFC,for a short and small dinner birthday celebration for my coming birthday. Although is about one more week ahead,but then since I will be in Kampar for my birthday that day and there is no time else to celebrate with me.

KFC is my favourite. Although is short but I enjoy. Dad and my dear sister,thanks for being with me. It was our happy moment though we had no picture here. Hehe.

No comments: