Friday, October 8, 2010

Penang (3 days 2 night)

Now... My semester break is ON!!! Yahoo....~~~~

I go to penang for my holiday.. This time along with Ka heng, Wai Lim, My Lao Po (Wendy) and my dearest sister (Svenni). Right after a day after my exam, we head to Penang from KL. I think we were a bit crazy. Kampar to KL, KL to Penang in 2 days time.


Our horse. Hehe. We are born in the year of horse. Me,Svenni,Wai Lim and Ka Heng
(Don't you think that 2 guys emo,2 girls smiling?)


Same in Kek Lok Si. But different people, My lao po,me,Wai Lim,Ka Heng.


Finally the one and only one group picture. Love it.

We leave KL about 9 sum thing after having breakfast in MCD. HAving the breakfast set,making noise in the car is normal among us. Sleep a bit. I drove, and I dunno why. Never mind, play that time every thing also can one. 3 hours to Penang pun boleh sampai. Kind of shocking. Was not driving too fast as I remember.

Check in to the Motel not hotel at Tanjung Tokong. Its called Sea wind if I m not mistaken. We go for Penang food. Yeah!! Lunch~~~ at gurney drive, the famous Kari fish head. We headed to the Toy Musuem after that,it was recommended by my friends, and they say is a MUST to visit. When I first heard about it, I thought it was something quite big. But when we reach to destination, OMG the place is so small. BUT! still there is a lots of toy inside, we had fun taking picture inside. Many Many toys that you can't even remember the name of the toy. Lilo & Stich, SpiderMan, Superman, Barbie, Harry Potter, Kung Fu Panda, Mickey Mouse, Lord of the rings and many more. Really can spend hours there just looking at the toys. The place was too compact making the toys so squeeze, a bit difficult to see.

We went to the temples but despite of the rain we are unable to see the place properly. We had just sit in the corridor chit chatting around untill we got so bored that we decided to head by to the motel to have a bath. Hot weather + rain weather making people even more sweaty. Back to the motel,our eyes were caught by the nice beach that was just in front of us. The 2 guys actually decided to go for the beach while we girls sit around the chair enjoying the sea breeze. Rain drops soon comes,we go back to the room and start taking our bath. Rain didn't stop, that night dinner at gurney drive was forced to be cancel. We went to cinema for a show after dinner at gurney plaza.

Kek Lok Si was our next stop the second day. The rain didn't let us go either. By the time we reach Kek Lok SI after breakfast it started raining again. We actually walk up and down 3 times to the same place as we were waiting for the rain to stop. Shopping at Kek Lok Si is the only place that you can have a cheaper rate for the things you buy,no matter is what. We take a lots of picture when we were up there. Tiring but happy. We got quite tired but at the same time we tasted the famous asam laksa from ayer item. Hehe. Ai ling,my dear coursemate specially came and look for us with her friend. We chit chat at the beach while walking, since like beach is a nice place to enchance our friendship but look like we feed the mosquito more.

Our night activity was supposed to be the War Musuem, we heard from other people that it is very scary,my wife and my sister was too scare,strungling the whole day as I was forcing them to go. But thing changes,when our dear friend,Ka heng fall asick and plan was again to be cancel. At the end, we head to Auto City which is out of Penang, is a place suggested by my course mate,Ai Ling due to she will be joining us with her BF. SO, There we go. And I actually invited my dear sister punya daddy, Zheng Hong to meet us there (I find that our relationship here is a bit messy, we are sisters but yet we had different father and missing mother, BUT who's care!! Leave it). We saw the lover bridge in Auto City,take picture there. I was being too high that day and I dunno why (Please for those who is there, I hope they forget.) But well.. my dearest wife went crazy and high with me,so called like husband like wife I think. Yam cha session continue after picture session. It last till 1 sum thing in the morning.

Well. Early day the next morning. OMG! I m a hero. 645am,time to get up. Wanted to go for Penang HIll early to avoid the sun and more time, but after breakfast we go there it was close for maintaince. WASTED LO!!! War musuem was our next choice,we were very scare of the place as in they mention that it was very scary. My dear friend Ka Heng actually scare me too. He hide behind the door,waiting for me to open and Wai Lim encourage me to open the door, though KaHeng is not all white but he was wearing a white shirt. I guess I did jump. I was looking for him before I open the door but didn't manage I was thinking that he walk so far down already. Walk around, this war musuem actually require us to climb up and down. Tiring but we manage. O ya, in here you can see the jail, observation point and also how they tortuse the people,horrible. I don't like it.

After that we went and get the Penang biscuit. Visited my uncle. Chat chat chat. Hehe. There we head back to KL. This trip was memorable. This is a memory that i will keep and appreciate for life.

29 September 2010 to 1 October 2010

No comments: