Wednesday, November 12, 2008

tiring

- send my sis to class
- went to hospital
- go uni
- go 1u get present
- fetch my friend
- meet up old class mate
- yam cha
- go pick aunty
- go back hospital
- eat dinner
- fetch aunty home
- svenni house
- FINALLY HOME!!!!

Hahaha.... long day right??? Can you imagine how tired is it??
I meet up with my old class mate before i go to the place as he don't have transport. He started driving for me since he come in the car. After meeting with my friend, I got to rush to the hospital. So i ask him whether he can drive me a not, I was kind of tired to drive. So he follow along. We went to my aunt place and then went to pump petrol. I offer to drive to Pj as he don't know the way.

When we arrive the car park( actually wrong car park =.= scary, dark, omg) luckily i bring him along i say. He took over from there cause he say seeing me going up is the most dangerous thing as the place is narrow. My dad come finding us and bring us to the right car park.

When i was in the wad with my mum, he waited outside as he say he is paiseh. all my relative. HAhaha... i shy o... after visitng is already 10 pm but we haven't eat our dinner. So with my aunty and sis we went to have some food, on the way we pick one of our friend.

Then he take over all the driving till we arrive his house.

Hehe.... Thanks... Exhausted =.=

Ps: I arrived home at 12am...

No comments: