Monday, November 3, 2008

what a joke

Yesterday I have a chat with my first love's sister. When we talk about her brother, I suddenly realise that he didn't let his sister know that we have been a couple before. I like him for around three to four years. We couple. But yet....

We break for his reason that he don't want to be tie up by a girl. He want FREEDOM. I ask for a break. But to his closest sister he is still lying to her.

The sister ask me:" do you still like my brother?" "No" i answer. She say "you have like brother for years but yet you didnt get together before. Did you ever regret? " ( I only know that his sister didn't know. ) I say:" I have never regret but I feel I like the wrong guy as he don't even dare to tell you...(in my heart) that we have been together before.

From then till now, his sister been thinking that the brother have never been together with me and I have like him all the time. Only myself not him. What a joke!!!

No comments: